ACSS News, Updates on Association Affiliate Member and Partners, ACSS Sanctions Alert newsletters.
NEWS ABOUT ACSS
- August 8, 2023: Saskia Rietbroek as guest speaker on AML RightSource Podcast AML Conversations
- July 27, 2023. Nexo joins sanctions association as regulatory scrutiny increases
- February 13, 2023: ACSS Executive Director quotes in Dutch press on sanctions evasion
- January 6, 2022: Binance Joins the Association of Certified Sanctions Specialists (ACSS) to Further Compliance Standards Within the Crypto Industry
- December 23, 2022: Volkskrant – OM onderzoekt omzeiling van Russische sancties door export via ‘uitwijklanden’ (in Dutch)
AFFILIATE MEMBER AND PARTNER UPDATES
Updates on ACSS Affiliate Members and Sponsors – suppliers to sanctions compliance professionals, their offerings and new association clients and projects.
- March 2023: LexisNexis Risk Solutions – Financial Crime Compliance – 7 Trends to Watch in 2023.
- March 2023: LexisNexis Risk Solutions – Migrating to ISO 20022 – Preparing for the new normal in payment messaging.
- January 2023: Advanced computing and semiconductor industries: A new dimension to export compliance.
- July 2022: Sanctions Pulse – Special Edition
- December 2020: OFAC Will See You Now