ACSS Singapore Chapter
Killiney Road #08-08, Winsland House Singapore, 239519
Wed, 29 Nov 2023
06:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Saskia Rietbroek, ACSS
- Sudhakar Aduri, Wells Fargo
- Ramanathan Sivabalan, LexisNexis
Come join us for the launch of the ACSS Singapore Chapter, hosted by LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
The event will feature either one or two star keynotes addressing us on the latest in sanctions and export controls, followed by a chance to network and share knowledge with your colleagues over drinks and nibbles.
If you are a Singaporean professional in the sanctions or export controls space, this event is not to be missed!
Agenda as follows:
- 6:00pm – 6:15pm: Welcome/ Registration
- 6:15pm – 6:20pm: Introduction by our Chapter Chair – Ramanthan Sivabalan of LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
- 6:20pm – 6:40pm: Keynote: ‘Lessons Learned from Recent Sanctions Circumvention Cases’ – Saskia Rietbroek of ACSS
- 6:40pm – 7:00pm: Keynote: ‘Sanctions Look Out: Focus on China’ – Sudhakar Aduri of Wells Fargo
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm: Extra long Q&A with our speakers
- 7:30pm – 9:00pm: Networking over drinks and nibbles
We are so pleased to be launching the ACSS Singapore Chapter and hope you can join us to celebrate.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Attend the Event
APAC Head of Sanctions and Anti-Bribery & Corruption Compliance
Saskia Rietbroek, CSS
She is a frequent speaker in English, Spanish and Dutch on a variety of ﬁnancial crime topics.
She earned law degrees from Leiden University (Netherlands) and Universidad La Católica (Lima, Peru), and was admitted to the Lima Bar Association. She also holds an international MBA from Florida International University. She speaks ﬂuent Dutch, English and Spanish, as well as basic German.
Director of Market Planning – APAC Financial Crime Compliance and Payments
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
With over 22 years of experience in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance industries, Sivabalan has a strong track record in leading the legal and compliance functions and effective business operations in various markets within Asia. He has previously held legal and compliance leadership roles at MUFG, Societe Generale and Future Generali.
Sivabalan is a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and is a two time graduate of the University of Mumbai. In his free time, he enjoys volunteering with several organizations, reading about world affairs and listening to music.