gradewatches.to forum is the eldest watch manufacturer. https://ru.watchesbuy.to/ for men and women is 1 : 1 in switzerland. https://se.watchesbuy.to helps to make some time one of a kind combined with wonderful. the world's most superb watchmaking technilogy is borned in www.sellswatches.com for sale. lots of people with incredible plus current is actually a rolex swiss replika saat.

PROTECTING BUSINESSES
AND
COMMUNITY BANKS FROM RISK:
SANCTIONS COMPLIANCE PROGRAM TOOLKIT

This toolkit seeks to help smaller and medium size businesses that export products or services abroad, manufacture products, provide services or are engaged in maritime shipping, energy, IT, telecom or other projects, with the implementation of a sanctions compliance program.

Comply with sanctions laws and regulations yourself, and do it easily and efficiently with the ACSS Sanctions Compliance Toolkit

This toolkit seeks to help smaller and medium size businesses that export products or services abroad, manufacture products, provide services or are engaged in maritime shipping, energy, IT, telecom or other projects, with the implementation of a sanctions compliance program.

Protect your business from reputation harm, fines, and penalties and comply with your legal duties under sanctions laws, and prevent your businesses from engaging in prohibited activity or abused for sanction evasion, terrorism, or other illegal activity.

 

Advantages

Optimized for small and medium-sized companies
Costs up to 80% less than using consultants
Expert consultations and email support available
Created by the Association of Certified Sanctions Specialists (ACSS), the leading association for sanctions compliance

OFAC strongly encourages organizations subject to U.S. jurisdiction, as well as foreign entities that conduct business in or with the United States, U.S. persons, or using U.S.-origin goods or services, to employ a risk-based approach to sanctions compliance by developing, implementing, and routinely updating a sanctions compliance program.”

A Framework for Compliance Commitments, Office of Foreign Assets Control, US Treasury (May 2019)

What we offer

10+ document templates

Unlimited access to documents you need for a sanctions compliance program. Editable MS documents on policies, procedures, plans and forms that you can adapt to your company needs.

Video tutorials

Video tutorials to help you through the process.

Live one-on-one online consultation with a sanctions expert

Schedule a meeting, where you can discuss how to resolve any issues you face in the implementation. NOTE: Depending on package

Sanctions List Search Tool

The toolkit comes with a Sanctions List Search Tool where you can validate you policies against your client list.

MORE FEATURES

STEP-BY-STEP GUIDANCE FOR YOUR IMPLEMENTATION

The documents are organized to guide you on your implementation path. They’re structured in clearly numbered folders, so that you know where to start, and – after each document is completed – where to go next.

80% COMPLETE – GUIDANCE FOR THE REMAINING 20%

We’ve done 80% of the work a consultant would charge you for. Anything that can be prefilled in the documents is already done, and the remaining adaptation you need to do is clearly marked with comments and instructions.

FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE DOCUMENTS

Most companies have a specific design and structure for their official documents. There’s header information, confidentiality level, even prescribed graphic design and fonts. All of our documents are fully customizable, so that you can make them look just the way they should.

ALL THE SUPPORT YOU NEED

Sanctions compliance is much more than just documentation. The implementation of the laws and regulations needs to be appropriate to your company, and you need to deal with your employees, your management, and your existing processes in an appropriate way.