Meet and work with peers to shape the future of ACSS
ACSS is now enlisting members in important initiatives to work with peers in shaping the future of ACSS and the sanctions ﬁeld.
ACSS seeks your help in these vital areas:
- Certiﬁcation Task Force: oﬀering guidance on topics and writing questions for the Certiﬁed Sanctions Specialist certiﬁcation exam
- Membership Task Force: welcomes new members to the association, and helps as a sounding board for ACSS staﬀ’s membership and member recruitment operations
- Editorial Task Force: providing useful and practical content for members at ACSS’ website and in our newsletter Read More
- Training Task Force: contributing to outstanding training and education events
- Sanctions Innovation and Technology Task Force: This Task Force shares and converses with the sanctions service provider community on best practices, future developments, and hot trends in sanctions technology
- Government Relations Task Force: helps maintain relationships with government agencies around the world involved in sanctions administration and enforcement.
You can participate in these exciting endeavors by joining a Task Force today to share your expertise, knowledge and enthusiasm as we build ACSS into the premier association for career building, training and certiﬁcation in the sanctions ﬁeld.
ACSS Task Forces will meet on a regular basis through conference calls.
The Task Forces’ work is enriching and rewarding, providing you another opportunity as an ACSS member to network and connect with colleagues and peers. We hope you will join one of these Task Forces today.