fbpx

PROTECTING BUSINESSES FROM RISK:
SANCTIONS COMPLIANCE PROGRAM
TOOLKIT

Comply with sanctions laws and regulations yourself, and do it easily
and efficiently with the ACSS Sanctions Compliance Toolkit

The Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) released a framework for the creation of a corporate sanctions compliance program that is applicable to U.S. organizations and foreign entities doing business in or with U.S. entities or goods or U.S. persons or dollar transactions.

This toolkit seeks to help smaller and medium size businesses that export products or services abroad, manufacture products, provide services or are engaged in maritime shipping, energy, IT, telecom or other projects, with the implementation of a sanctions compliance program.

Protect your business from reputation harm, fines, and penalties and comply with your legal duties under sanctions laws, and prevent your businesses from engaging in prohibited activity or abused for sanction evasion, terrorism, or other illegal activity.

Optimized for small and medium-sized companies

Costs up to 80% less than using consultants

Expert consultations and email support available

Created by the Association of Certified Sanctions Specialists (ACSS), the leading association for sanctions compliance

“OFAC strongly encourages organizations subject to U.S. jurisdiction, as well as foreign entities that conduct business in or with the United States, U.S. persons, or using U.S.-origin goods or services, to employ a risk-based approach to sanctions compliance by developing, implementing, and routinely updating a sanctions compliance
program.”

– A Framework for Compliance Commitments, Office of Foreign Assets Control, US Treasury (May 2019)

10+ document templates – unlimited access to documents you need for a sanctions compliance program

Editable MS Word and Excel policies, procedures, plans and forms that you can adapt to your company needs.

Video tutorials

These videos guide you through adapting the provided documents using your own actual data.

Private consulation time with a sanctions Expert

Use this time to ask policy or implementation questions, review documents, or anything else you need from your sanctions compliance expert!

Email support

Get your technical questions regarding the sanctions compliance toolkit within two business days.

Expert review of a document

After completing the document, you can send it for our review and we will give you our expert feedback.

Live one-on-one online consultation with a sanctions expert

Our expert will speak with you via Skype or telephone, at a time that is convenient for you, where you can discuss how to resolve any issues you face in the implementation. The expert will also provide tips on the next steps in the project.

STEP-BY-STEP GUIDANCE FOR YOUR IMPLEMENTATION

The documents are organized to guide you on your implementation path. They’re structured in clearly numbered folders, so that you know where to start, and – after each document is completed – where to go next.

80% COMPLETE – GUIDANCE FOR THE REMAINING 20%

We’ve done 80% of the work a consultant would charge you for. Anything that can be prefilled in the documents is already done, and the remaining adaptation you need to do is clearly marked with comments and instructions.

PLACEHOLDERS GUIDE YOU WHERE EDITING IS NEEDED

Simply move through the documents, filling in the specifics for your company as instructed. Our experts have even added some instructions on what to enter, to help you move through the steps.

ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR MORE SPECIFIC TASKS

Completing some parts of a document might be a challenge for you if you’ve never done this before. In these cases, we’ve added detailed instructions and, where needed, links to articles and video tutorials that will help you understand the requirements and complete these sections.

FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE DOCUMENTS

Most companies have a specific design and structure for their official documents. There’s header information, confidentiality level, even prescribed graphic design and fonts. All of our documents are fully customizable, so that you can make them look just the way they should.

ALL THE SUPPORT YOU NEED

Sanctions compliance is much more than just documentation. The implementation of the laws and regulations needs to be appropriate to your company, and you need to deal with your employees, your management, and your existing processes in an appropriate way.