Support and development
ACSS membership provides you with resources designed to support you throughout your career as a sanctions professional.
A growing community
Our membership numbers are steadily growing. Professionals from both the private and public sector are joining our sanctions community. We now have hundreds of members in over 50 countries.
- Become a part of the world’s only professional community dedicated to sanctions!
- Network with other practitioners and tap into sanctions career prospects. – Stay abreast of all the current news regarding sanctions trends and best practices.
- Gain access to helpful members only resources, such as our Interactive Sanctions Map, Official Guidance Library and OFAC Enforcement Actions Database.
- Be considered for one of our Task Forces, which add value to the sanctions community and provide direct networking opportunities with industry leaders.
- Receive access to 25+ FREE training webinars every year, as well as our library of on-demand webinars.
- Free monthly Sanctions Connect Calls. These are ACSS-member only calls on sanctions topics.
LIVE Email Discussion Forum
LIVE / On-Demand Webinars
Official Guidance library
Interactive Sanctions Map