This position is responsible for developing and expanding business with existing and new ACSS’ customers in the US, by selling our suite of products and services to financial institutions and corporations throughout the US.
- Plans and executes a course of action for self and/or others to win deals and reach annual goals.
- Identifies and develops new business across existing customer base.
- Tracks progress of sales in our CRM and actively manages business pipeline.
- Develops and implements sales promotional activities for the company’s products with other sales representatives and partner representatives.
- Compares data and intelligence from difference sources to identify issues, secure relevant information, and identify sale opportunities.
- Acts as a liaison between ACSS’ personnel and new business leads as product expert.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Become a Member
Sign Up for Sanctions News
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @ACSS_Sanctions
Learn About OFAC Essentials Certificate
Enhance your knowledge about this powerful agency, its regulations and how to comply, with our OFAC Essentials Certificate Program.