This position is responsible for developing and expanding business with existing and new ACSS’ customers in the US, by selling our suite of products and services to financial institutions and corporations throughout the US.
- Plans and executes a course of action for self and/or others to win deals and reach annual goals.
- Identifies and develops new business across existing customer base.
- Tracks progress of sales in our CRM and actively manages business pipeline.
- Develops and implements sales promotional activities for the company’s products with other sales representatives and partner representatives.
- Compares data and intelligence from difference sources to identify issues, secure relevant information, and identify sale opportunities.
- Acts as a liaison between ACSS’ personnel and new business leads as product expert.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of one year experience in direct sales.
- Proven ability to meet sales targets
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills along with strong presentation and sales skills.
- Develops and maintains relationships with the key decision makers and influencers and their staff in the allocated account(s) to be sure that ongoing account needs are continually monitored and met.
- Knows and understands how global markets operate and how the relative performance of various markets and industry sectors can impact each other.
- Understands and gains access to customer’s short and long range planning objectives
- General PC and Microsoft Office skills required, good use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
The Association of Certified Sanctions Specialists (ACSS) is an international membership organization dedicated to enhancing the knowledge and skills of OFAC and Sanctions professionals who protect their organizations from compliance and reputational risk, and combat things like arms dealing, drugs trafficking, and WMD financing. We help our members reach their full potential by providing extensive resources designed to develop and sharpen the skills required for superior job performance and career advancement. We work with a wide range of industries, from governments to banks, oil and gas, import/export and pharmaceutical industries.