The LATAM Sanctions Panorama in 2023
March 09, 2023 | 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM NYC
CSS Credits: 1
- Saskia Rietbroek, CSS, Executive Director | ACSS
- 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM NYC
- 03:00 PM – 04:15 PM London
- 04:00 PM – 05:15 PM Amsterdam
In this webinar we will examine the current sanctions imposed against targets in Latin America, such as Nicaragua and Venezuela, as well as a few complex scenarios that may arise when trying to stay compliant with the latest sanctions regimes.
In this webinar we will:
- provide a general overview of LATAM sanctions
- discuss the Executive Orders that implement the LATAM-related sanctions
- cover the most relevant definitions and their interpretation and all relevant details concerning general licenses and their limitations
- end with key takeaways and best practices
Members of the Association
and you will be sent login details by email a
day before the webinar.
If you would like to register for the webinar
in advance, so that it is entered into your calendar.
Saskia Rietbroek, CSS
She is a frequent speaker in English, Spanish and Dutch on a variety of ﬁnancial crime topics.
She earned law degrees from Leiden University (Netherlands) and Universidad La Católica (Lima, Peru), and was admitted to the Lima Bar Association. She also holds an international MBA from Florida International University. She speaks ﬂuent Dutch, English and Spanish, as well as basic German.
Alexander Witt CSS
Sanctions & Export Controls Consultant
“I really appreciated the detail and references on the slides, very helpful”.
“Great job. Very informative”.