The LATAM Sanctions Panorama in 2023
March 09, 2023 | 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM NYC
CSS Credits: 1.25
- Rocio Gainza, Senior Manager, Global Sanctions & Screening, AML Risk | Scotiabank
- Angel Nino Torres, Head of Compliance | Coinbag
- 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM NYC
- 03:00 PM – 04:15 PM London
- 04:00 PM – 05:15 PM Amsterdam
In this webinar we will examine the current sanctions imposed against targets in Latin America, such as Nicaragua and Venezuela, as well as a few complex scenarios that may arise when trying to stay compliant with the latest sanctions regimes.
In this webinar we will:
- provide a general overview of LATAM sanctions
- discuss the Executive Orders that implement the LATAM-related sanctions
- cover the most relevant definitions and their interpretation and all relevant details concerning general licenses and their limitations
- end with key takeaways and best practices
Certificate of Attendance:
All active ACSS membership will be able to download the certificate from the Learning Management System (under the achievements tab).
Members of the Association
and you will be sent login details by email a
day before the webinar.
If you would like to register for the webinar
in advance, so that it is entered into your calendar.
Non Members of the Association
You must be a member in order to attend this webinar.
To learn about ACSS membership, click here.
Senior Manager, Global Sanctions & Screening, AML Risk
Angel Nino Torres
Head of Compliance
Alexander Witt CSS
Sanctions & Export Controls Consultant
“I really appreciated the detail and references on the slides, very helpful”.
“Great job. Very informative”.