Sanctions Compliance for FinTech and Payment Companies
Duration: 75 minutes
Amir Fadavi, Global Sanctions Lead | Airwallex
Hedi Navazan, Head of Compliance & Regulatory Affairs | Crystal Blockchain
Moderator: Alexander Witt, Sanctions & Export Controls Consultant, ACSS
CSS Credits: 1
Date: Thursday, May 05, 2022
Time: 12:00 PM – 01:15 PM New York (EST)
05:00 PM – 06:15 PM London (GMT)
06:00 PM – 07:15 PM Amsterdam (CET)
What you will learn:
- U.S. Sanctions Against Russia
- Russian Banks’ Access to SWIFT
- OFAC Sanctions Compliance Guidance for the Virtual Currency Industry
- OFAC Enforcement Against BitPay
- The Ever-Increasing Use of Technology by the Fintech Companies in Fight Against Sanctions Evasion
- Can Crypto Assets Nullify the Effect of Sanctions Against Russia
- Challenges for Fintech Companies vis-a-vis the Recent Sanctions Against Russia
Members of the Association
This webinar is included in your membership and you will be sent login details by email a day before the webinar.
If you would like to register for the webinar in advance, so that it is entered into your calendar.
Global Sanctions Lead
Head of Compliance & Regulatory Affairs
Hedi obtained her masters in Law from LSE (London School of Economics), and she is an active participant-member of Cambridge University; Economic Crime Symposium. Hedi speaks Farsi, French, English, and Dutch.