How to Stay on Top of the Shifting Sanctions Landscape?
Duration: 75 minutes
Jeff Bellemare, Senior Data Consultant, SIX
Moderator: Alexander Witt, Sanctions & Export Controls Consultant, ACSS
CSS Credits: 1
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM New York (EST)
03:00 PM – 04:15 PM London (GMT)
04:00 PM – 05:15 PM Amsterdam (CET)
You will hear:
- What are the most recent global sanctions regimes and what are we to expect?
- How to handle the direct or indirect 50 percent ownership stake by a blocked company
- How to keep the complete picture whether a firm is exposed via the securities of a blocked companies?
- How to stay on top of the rapidly changing watchlists?
- How to control the beneficial ownership on instrument level
Register for this FREE webinar today!
Tell your friends, clients, customers and colleagues about it.
ACSS webinars conduct audience polls that will give you vital benchmarking data so you can measure your sanctions compliance against others.
Attendees who attend the live session will get a Certiﬁcate of Attendance to demonstrate training to auditors and regulators. For any assistance please
Senior Data Consultant