Pole Star Sponsored Webinar:
Risk From All Angles: Managing Regulatory Exposure in Maritime Trade
As a result, non-compliance with AML and KYC regulations is no longer an option for those operating within the industry, from ship owners, operators, managers, charterers, brokers, flags, ports, shippers, freight forwarders, commodity traders, insurers, and banks.
In this webinar, we will discuss the risks of noncompliance, as well as the key areas of focus for those looking to mitigate these risks within maritime trade and remain on the right side of regulators. We will also explore the outlook for the next 12 months in terms of both regulatory and industry response.
Duration: 75 minutes
Speakers: Simon Ring, Head of Maritime Trade Technologies & ESG
Moderator: Natasha Bright, Reporter, ACSS
CSS Credits: 1
Date: Thursday, July 08, 2021
Time: 09:00 AM – 10:15 AM New York (EST)
02:00 PM – 03:15 PM London (GMT)
03:00 PM – 04:15 PM Amsterdam (CET)
The webinar will include:
- An overview of the criminal, reputational, and commercial damage that would occur as a result of sanctions violations
- A breakdown of recent regulatory advisories that pinpoint key players in the maritime industry who are at risk
- Recent examples of regulatory enforcement actions and their connections to illicit activity
- The importance of understanding deceptive shipping practices and identifying what they could look like
- An outline of how Pole Star’s sanctions screening and vessel tracking solution, PurpleTRAC, works in tangent with the guidance provided by regulators and plays an essential role in a user’s sanctions compliance program
Register for this FREE webinar today!
Tell your friends, clients, customers and colleagues about it.
ACSS webinars conduct audience polls that will give you vital benchmarking data so you can measure your sanctions compliance against others.
Attendees who attend the live session will get a Certiﬁcate of Attendance to demonstrate training to auditors and regulators. For any assistance please
Maritime Trade Technologies & ESG