SIX Group Sponsored Webinar: Navigating Sanctions Compliance Across Global Sanctions, Asset Classes and Use Cases
Duration: 75 minutes
Moderator: Natasha Bright, Reporter, ACSS
Date: Thursday, May 13, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:15 PM New York (EST)
04:00 PM – 05:15 PM London (GMT)
05:00 PM – 06:15 PM Amsterdam (CET)
Register for this panel discussion to find out more about:
- How complex is the Sanctions screening and tracking today?
- How to deal with multiple everchanging sanctions regimes?
- How are existing regulations evolving? What are the trends and new use cases?
- What are the new implications for the sell-side and the buy-side?
- How to stay compliant across all asset classes?
- Specific use case: Best practice from the buy-side on how to screen funds
Register for this FREE webinar today!
Tell your friends, clients, customers and colleagues about it.
ACSS webinars conduct audience polls that will give you vital benchmarking data so you can measure your sanctions compliance against others.
Attendees who attend the live session will get a Certiﬁcate of Attendance to demonstrate training to auditors and regulators. For any assistance please