The New Age of Digital Currency: How Sanctions Compliance Must Adapt
In this webinar, members of the ACSS Sanctions Innovation and Technology Task Force (SITT), the expert forum on the latest trends in sanctions technology, will offer their insight on how the advent of virtual assets could dramatically change the current geopolitical “pecking order.” They will also give attendees tools to adapt to those changes.
Duration: 75 minutes
Speakers: Doug McCalmont, Founder, BlocAlt Consulting LLC | Brendan F. Cochrane, Esq., CAMS, Attorney Admitted, Massachusetts
Moderator: Natasha Bright, Reporter, ACSS
Date: Thursday, Jan 14, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM – 01:15 PM EST
05:00 PM – 06:15 PM London
06:00 PM – 07:15 PM Amsterdam
- Understand why this move on the part of OFAC was so revolutionary.
- Learn how virtual assets function.
- Gain awareness of the integration of virtual asset compliance operations with virtual asset compliance operations.
- Understand the options open to entities regulated by OFAC to stay one step ahead of regulators.
- Begin to understand why we are “not in Kansas anymore.”
Members of the Association
This webinar is included in your membership and you will be sent login details by email a day before the webinar.
If you would like to register for the webinar in advance, so that it is entered into your calendar.
Sign up today!
Tell your friends, clients, customers and colleagues about it.
ACSS webinars conduct audience polls that will give you vital benchmarking data so you can measure your sanctions compliance against others.
Registered attendees can request a Certiﬁcate of Attendance to demonstrate training to auditors and regulators. For any assistance please
BlocAlt Consulting LLC
Brendan F. Cochrane, Esq., CAMS